Recent Posts

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Great Canadian Site!!

I hate shipping things from the US. The duties and customs are just a killer and not to mention that the price conversion and shipping costs just make most online 'deals' not worth it. BUT I have GREAT news for my fellow Canadian shoppers. I just stumbled upon http://www.ssense.com/index.php and wow. The site is amazing for designer goods. They are Canadian, so everything is in Canadian dollars and they ship to Ontario FREE!!! :D I feel like I'm in heaven!
Here are two cute things I wanna order:


These Juicy sandals are perfect for dressing up a cute little black summer dress!


I want this Miss Sixty dress (and ONLY $113C on sale!!) but its not in my size *sigh*

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

ooh! those are cute sandals. perfect for my beachy vacations coming up. am going to have to get them!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Those shoes & that dress are so perfect !

Bisous,
La C.

Chelsea Rae said...

I never thought about the drama that must occur when shipping from the US to Canada or vice versa, it's probably almost as bad as shipping from the UK— stupid international trade rules. That dress is fantastic. I'm really jonesing for a good LBD.

♥ Marta ♥ said...

O lala, have to check it out :)

jasmin said...

I have this dress to sell if you're still interested ;) (size M as I remember)

Post a Comment