Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunshine!

I saw the top of this dress and I instantly fell in love. While never being a fan of the colour yellow, I must say that it looks stunning on Eva Mendes who wears the heck out of this dress. What I truly find exquisite is the jeweled bodice.





I must say, the skirt is not my style, but the dual textures within the dress itself are incredible. I love how the sharpness of the jewels contrasts with the strait, smooth texture of the skirt. Overall, I love this look!

2 comments:

AdviceMaven said...

I love this dress. I actually have the same coloring as Eva, so maybe I could get away with the yellow. Now I just need to transform my body and my budget to be able to wear that dress. Hmm, it might be awhile.

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I love yellow and this dress is really pretty but I think it might have looked better if it was shorter. The detailing of it is incredible :)

Post a Comment